Friday, June 19, 2009

Water Ballons!

Not much knitting happened today :(

My son discovered the love of water balloons from his cousin, and today I encouraged it by buying a pack at the dollar store. My fingers are still sore from tying them.

We also went shopping for our Daddy's day present, and ended up getting grill ware (spatula, tongs etc), and golf stuff.

All and all the kids were good, and Stephanie finally went potty in a public restroom. She is terribly afraid because in the first few days of potty training we went into a restroom and the potty had a really loud flush, scared her half to death! If that wasn't bad enough, the next day she sat on a potty that automatically flushed, again, scared her to death! That was a few weeks ago. So I'm hoping she's overcoming her fear of the public potty.

Then, I spent my Friday night at the Giant, so I could shop in peace!

So, even though I didn't get to knit as much as I would like, I was productive I guess!

No comments:

Post a Comment