Thursday, June 18, 2009

Work In Progress

Hi Everyone,

Here's my first attempt at blogging!

First off, I'm not a good writter, that's why this will be a challenge for me. I didn't think I would actually start a blog, but I'm jumping on the bandwagon, and seeing where it takes me.

Then, of course, I feel like I have to make it interesting, which will be a challenge, since my life is pretty boring. Except for chaseing two kids around. Scott's five, and Stephanie's two.

I started knitting when I was pregnant with Scott. I was really sick with him and my when I started feeling better my husband said I should get a hobbie. So off I started.

My first blanket was really bad. It's not even a recongnizable shape. It's supposed to be a square, but I forgot to bind off every row, so it' really long at the end. I tied the end in a knot to shorten it and it's looks ok, but it reminds me of how far I've come. We still use the blanket around the house too!
Well, I don't want to over do it, so I'm off to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment